The culture of Monument Sotheby’s International Realty is defined by its PEOPLE; A collaboration of exceptional global real estate advisors who provide personalized service, local expertise and unparalleled worldwide exposure. We are pleased to welcome Nora Drury.
Nora A. Drury has passionately and professionally worked in the real-estate industry since 2005, licensed in the States of Maryland and Pennsylvania. Her clients will tell you Nora prides herself in working full-time providing undivided attention, professionalism and attention to details throughout the transaction. Nora’s business philosophy is “Experience My Commitment”. Dedicated to affording her clients with the highest level of guidance and professional attention, Nora has joined
Monument Sotheby’s Realty to continue delivering extraordinary services to all.
Nora believes continuing education is extremely important and remains current with events involving the real estate industry in order to be a part of the influences to protect homeowner’s rights, current and future. Nora’s professional affiliations, certifications and awards include:
• Carroll County Association of Realtors-CCAR (2005 to present)
• National Association of Realtors-NAR (2005 to present)
• Maryland Association of Realtors-MAR (2005 to present)
• Workforce Housing Certification- HOC (2015 to present)
• Certified International Property Specialist-CIPS (2018 to present)
• Military Relocation Professional-MRP (2019 to present)
• Million Dollar Real Estate Professionals (2016 to present – Past President)
• Young Professionals Network (2016 to present)
• Westminster Rotary Club – Past President
• Carroll County Community Service Award Recipient (2019)
• e-Pro (2020)
• ABR (2020)
• PSA (2019)
Carroll County has been home since 1983, yet the love of travel takes Nora and her family all over. Her second home is St. Mary’s County. Nora loves to crochet and spending time on the pier crabbing, yet she’s happiest cooking with her husband while dancing in the kitchen! The most cherished times are when the entire family and friends gather. If you want a life-long real estate connection, whether a first-time buyer, an investor, renter/landlord, or a current owner looking to move, Nora looks forward to serving you with seamless professionalism, commitment and minimal stress.